Menopause care you can trust
Stella is an online clinic for menopause support. Get fast, safe access to the right combination of menopause treatments for you, including hormone replacement therapy (HRT).
Are you an employer? Click here
Personalised menopause relief for you
Our free online assessment recommends treatments personalised to your medical history and symptoms, from HRT to lifestyle medicine.
- HRT delivered within five days
- Personalised plans for lifestyle change
- TALK TO MENOPAUSE SPECIALISTS
- SUPPORTIVE COMMUNITY & ONLINE EVENTS
Buy menopause products that work in our shop
“Your online clinic and Stella care co-ordinators are A+ at helping women access HRT. I feel like I’m starting to get my life back!”
- OESTROGEN GEL AND PROGESTERONE CAPSULES
“Feeling fantastic, better than I have been in years. It’s as if a five-year hangover has suddenly gone”
- Oestrogen gel and progesterone capsules
- CBT and sleep scheduling
- Yoga classes and sleep balm to relax
“Amazing service. It’s helped me get back to feeling like me again!”
- Oestrogen pessaries and natural vaginal lubricant
- Pelvic floor physiotherapy
- Mindfulness & CBT exercises
“The doctor really listened to me and explained every option. HRT arrived very promptly – a positive experience”
- Oestrogen spray & oestrogen vaginal cream
- CBT and lifestyle changes
- Mindfulness and body lotion
“I was in a bad place. The app and coach support made me see light at the end of the tunnel. I didn’t feel as lonely”
- CBT and stress management
- Sleep scheduling and lifestyle tips
- Coach support and lavender pillow spray
“Quick access to treatment dissolved my anxiety about getting through this stage in my life”
- CBT and cognition techniques
- Sleep therapy & scheduling
- Oestrogen and progesterone combined patch
“Getting out of bed was such an effort and now I feel happier. The app had such an effect on me!”
- Nutritional & exercise plan
- Pelvic floor physiotherapy
- Strength training and resistance bands
How it works
Start your free assessment
Tell us your symptoms and medical history so we can assess your menopause stage and recommend treatment that’s right for you.
Choose your treatments
In addition to HRT, Stella also provides personalised lifestyle advice specific to your symptoms and the products you need.
Get ongoing support
Speak to a doctor if you have questions, prescriptions arrive within five days, track progress and join online community events.
Start your free online assessment to see if HRT is right for you
Meet our care team
We’re here to answer your questions and offer support. Book an appointment with a menopause specialist, join group coaching sessions, exercise classes and much more.
Clinical Director of Menopause Services
Strength training & nutrition expert
GP with menopause experience
UK Medical Director
- Low mood and menopauseHormonal changes and life milestones make low mood common during menopause. Here’s when to get help and what treatment can help bring back your usual self.
- Best diet for menopauseFind out the four foundations for a healthy diet in menopause. Discover the pros and cons of popular diets such as intermittent fasting and plant-based.
- Is your menopause experience genetic?Will you experience menopause at the same age and with similar symptoms to your mum? Discover how genes and lifestyle choices affect your menopause age.
- What is Stella?
- Stella is an online menopause clinic which offers lifestyle change support and medication to help manage symptoms. Our personalised menopause care is safe, effective and affordable. Our services are available exclusively to our partners.
- We help people to:
- – Understand their menopause stage and treatment options by answering questions about health and medical history, which takes just 15 minutes
- – Talk to clinicians online and get treatment delivered within five working days. This could include hormone replacement therapy (HRT) and testosterone, if right for you
- – Get access to long-term support through the Stella app. We offer a personalised lifestyle change plan, articles from clinicians and wellness experts, workouts, mindfulness tracks, virtual events and more!
- – Feel motivated with encouragement from app-based coaches trained in psychology and menopause support
- What symptoms does Stella support?
- Stella supports nearly all of the 34 recognised symptoms of menopause through a combination of lifestyle change support and prescribed treatment.
- You may be eligible for HRT through our clinical services. This is the most effective available treatment for the following menopause symptoms:
- – Night sweats
- – Hot flushes
- – Mood changes (including low mood)
- – Sleep issues
- – Genitourinary syndrome of menopause (GSM)
- – Low libido
- HRT isn’t for everyone and the Stella app offers lifestyle change support to help manage difficulties with sleep, mood, sex and relationships, brain fog, weight gain, bladder, hot flushes, night sweats, plus much more.
- How do businesses find out more about Stella?
- Workplaces can book a demo and find out more about our clinical menopause services and lifestyle change support by emailing us at email@example.com. Find out more on our For Work page.
- How much does Stella cost?
- Only our partners can use Stella and our costs depend on your specific needs. We’d love to partner with you or you can tell your HR about us! Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How qualified are your doctors?
- Our doctors are general practitioners (GPs), gynaecologists or doctors with experience and additional training in women’s health.
- How can you contact us about your order, treatment plan, prescription or anything else?
- We can answer queries by email email@example.com or by phone 020 801 62064.
- Can the Stella app help your menopause symptoms?
- Yes, it works. Research shows that 75% of those who complete a Stella plan report improved symptoms and 80% say they feel better. Stella is recommended by menopause specialists.